[Update: Dec 27, 2021] Nominations have now closed! Head on over to Vote for Your Favorite Sexpert!
Nominate Your Fav Sexpert
PleazeMe is proud to open up the sexpert nominations for the 1st annual “Top 100 Rockstar Sexperts, Sex Therapist, Sexologist, Sex Coach & Sex Experts List!” So, its time to nominate your fav sexpert!
Cue crowd applause, fireworks and happy orgasms!
Sexperts are so important to our personal sexual development. This is largely because historically, our sexual journeys begin with our parents’ standard of the “birds & bees” chat paired with a reproductive-focused sex-ed class in school. The rest of our sexual experience is left to self-discovery via media, society, and one-on-one interactions that shape our sexuality. Oddly, though sex is the pillar of human experience, it is one of the most widely censored subjects, leaving us to feel ill-equipped and isolated in our sexual evolution. A sex therapist, sex coach or sexologist has the expert knowledge to assist us on our journey to gain an understanding, as well as providing the invaluable tools for improving our sexual outcomes and intimate relationships. After all, who doesn’t want toe curling fun, mind blowing orgasms and sexual confidence galore?
Celebrating Sex Professionals!
This annual list of the World’s Top Sexperts is PleazeMe’s way of acknowledging and celebrating all the amazing, awe-inspiring, sex, love, relationship and dating experts and educators out there who, like us, have the mission of changing the world into a more sex-positive, sexually empowered, safe and inclusive place for all sexual beings to explore, become educated, and pleasure empowered.
At PleazeMe, we are committed to fostering a sex-positive community for adults to support healthy, loving, and compassionate human relationships for all, through the freedom of expression. PleazeMe has created a solution-driven community platform that provides the personalized tools and sex education to safely explore a satisfying sexual journey, inner personal peace, happiness, and compassion that ultimately manifests into healthy and thriving communities.
As 2022 begins, we reflect back on 2021 and are so thankful for all of you, our Members, Channels, Readers, Partners and Enthusiasts who have supported us throughout the year and into the New Year.
Who are the Top 100 Superstar Sexperts?
That, my sexy friends, is entirely up to you, which is why we are asking you for sexpert nominations ! Isn’t that exciting?! That’s right… YOU get to nominate your top favorite sexuality experts and YOU get to judge on who makes the list!
That’s not all. The top winners (although we think everyone is a winner) of our list will win some amazing prizes from PleazeMe and our awesome sponsors.
So, let’s say a big THANK YOU to them:
The Top 100 Rockstar Sexperts will get awesome prizes from PleazeMe and our other sponsors including:
- 1 Free Creator’s Channel in the PleazeMe Multiverse
- 1 Featured Blog Post on Blog.PleazeMe.com
- Our Essential Social Media Marketing and Posting Guide
- The Essential Social Media Marketing Planning Workbook
The Top 10 Rockstar Sexperts will get all the above, plus additional prizes including:
- 1 Premium Featured Post on PleazeMe.com
- 1 Face to Face Interview with our Founder and CEO, Heather C. Montgomery.
- Five 1 year VIP Memberships to give to your friends and followers.
How it Works—Sexpert Nominations:
- The Top 100 Superstar Sexpert nominations must be nominated by You. This includes the public, our readers and Pleazeme’s members and channels.
- Readers and members may nominate up to 3 sexperts each.
- Nominations must include the sexpert’s name and link to their site (this could be blog, site, youtube channel, or even their Insta page).
- We would also love it if you would tell us why the people you nominate are your favorites (one short sentence will do!).
- Experts cannot nominate themselves, but can ask their friends, followers, lovers and peers to nominate them.
- Experts do NOT need to be members of PleazeMe.com to get nominated or to win. Although we would love it if you would join our Digital Sexual Revolution! [JOIN HERE] To keep it fair, we want to open up this contest to ALL the sexperts and sex educators worldwide.
Who Qualifies as a Sexpert?
PleazeMe defines a Sexpert as any adult who is an expert on sex, relationships, dating and sexuality matters. This may also include Sexologists and Sex Therapists, Sex Educators, Love, Intimacy or Relationship Coaches, Sex Coaches, Dating Experts, Tantra Practitioners, Sexological Bodyworkers, Adult Podcasters or Youtubers, Sex Bloggers, Authors and BDSM Professionals.
How Voting Works:
From our list of sexpert nominations by you, we will post a full list of everyone nominated on Dec 27th 2021. On that date, the polls will open, and then readers can vote on their top 3 sexperts. Please note you can only vote once, so make it count.
Nominations close December 26th at midnight PST.
- Nominated experts cannot vote for themselves.
- Nominated experts can, however, ask their friends, followers, lovers and peers to vote for them. (PleazeMe will provide “Vote for Me!” banners that experts can use to promote on their sites and social media to get votes).
- Nominated experts can vote for other experts whom they admire.
On January 25th, we will post the Top 100 Superstar Sexperts Awards list, with links to each Sexpert, their bio and areas of expertise.
This list will then become a resource for adults seeking expert knowledge, education, support, sexual healing, etc… so they may seek out sex-positive resources and professionals that can help them meet their sex and relationship goals.
Let the Sexpert Nominations Begin!
In the comments below, you can nominate your FAV sexperts. Remember to include the expert’s name and link to their site and why you think they are so FAB! You can nominate 3 experts of your choice.
Let the sexpert nominations begin!
***PLEASE NOTE: Comments are approved manually, so your comment will NOT show up right away. We approve comments several times a day so please be patient and check back in 24 hours to see if your comment was approved. If you have any issues, please email [email protected]
***PS: If you don’t see the comments below, please refresh your page and they should appear. If you feel free to email me your nominations. Email above.
Have you checked out PleazeMe.com? It is a social media platform where adults can be adults. We created the 7 Worlds of PleazeMe so that every person would have a place to privately explore their sexuality with like-minded people.
We believe in love, sexuality, and the power of inclusion. People of all shapes and sizes, colors and ethnicities, genders and sexualities are valuable and deserve to feel included. Everyone should have a safe place they can go to connect, discover and express themselves without fear of being judged, censored or discriminated against.
*This article may include affiliate links. This means we may make a commission when you purchase through the link, at no additional cost to you. All profits are put back into the platform to create more fun features and make it grow! We need YOUR help to continue our sex-positive mission! Thank you for supporting PleazeMe! You can find other ways to support PleazeMe at https://thedigitalsexualrevolution.com.