We love texts because they show that someone is thinking of us. We love sexy texts (sexts) because they show we’re desired. Want to make someone’s pulse race with passion in under 160 characters? Here are 25 texts (from playful to hardcore) to get you started – just copy and paste – plus five texts to send the morning after, and tips for crafting your own hot sexts.
Sexting is Personal
Getting a text that’s both tasteful and hot is cause for celebration. To hit that tone, try something personal. Everyone loves pet names and compliments. Or pick from steamy song lyrics, movie quotes, sassy memes or bits of poetry.
As you turn up the heat, talk dirty in your sexts the way you message in live chat or talk dirty in person. There’s no need to be shy, especially if you’re using a secure texting app. Set it on fire with the curses and X-rated language that turn you both on!
Want more guidance? See our article on New Relationship Sexting Etiquette. It’s good to know that if you wouldn’t say it – or show it – to somebody in person, you don’t want to send it in a text. Getting nasty in a message when you’re not at that stage in real life can come off as jarring and pushy.
Words are More Powerful Than Emojis
Words or emoijs – which is better for sexts? Here’s something to think about: people looking at texts understand words right away. With emojis, there’s always an extra layer of interpretation, a moment to think. Meaning, we don’t understand them as quickly. When you send a text, you want someone to smile and get turned on, not search for some deeper meaning in a cake emoji. If someone doesn’t know, what’s meant to be shared can turn into work.
However, it can be silly, sexy fun to go through emojis with someone, choosing the ones you both like for your own sexts. But we suggest that you still combine them with words to really get your point across.
Send Sexts That Match Your Mood
What kind of sexy feelings do you want a text to inspire? A blush and a smile? Lighting up with lust? Celebrating that their favorite kink is yours, too? You may be out to share your own smouldering sensations. The list here can get you started or keep your sexting fresh.
Playful: For a Blush and a Smile
Sex should be fun, and your texts can be, too. Mix these playful lines up with some sweet emojis.
- Hey there shortcake! Can’t wait to lick your icing off.
- I’m wearing your favorite lingerie all day today.
- Eating a banana and enjoying every inch. Thinking of you!
- Hated leaving you alone in bed this AM. See you back there tonight!
- Distracted at work, picturing you naked…maybe I deserve a spanking?
- I would love for you to use this on me. (Include a link to a sexy toy in the PleazeMe shop!)
Sensuous: Make Someone Pause
It’s easy for a sensuous text to turn into a longer chat, so be prepared!
- Remembering how good you feel, want to touch you all over.
- My lips are ready to kiss you – anywhere you want.
- Feeling it when I sit down today thanks to you!
- Aching to feel you inside me.
- So turned on thinking about you…
Hardcore: Get Turned On and Ready for Action
The more explicit you get with your sexts, the more personal they are. You’ll talk about your body, and theirs, too.
- When you get home, make yourself come for me.
- Wish I was on my knees for you again.
- My cunt’s wet inside my jeans right now.
- Got an iron-bar hardon thinking of you.
- Can’t wait to get my face between your legs.
Sexts to Start a Sizzling Conversation
Enjoying someone’s sexts? Ask them questions to keep them chatting. Try these with your own favorites or kinks added.
- Can I send you a smoking hot (picture/link/video clip)?
- Out shopping right now, what’s your idea of sexy gear?
- What are you up for tonight on a scale of one (shoulder rub) to ten (screaming orgasms)?
- Hot and sweaty at the gym here – want another workout when I get home?
- (Sexual practice you’re curious about): hot or not, your thoughts?
The Most Important Sexts You’ll Send Are…
…the morning after. The sext you send after you’ve had sex with someone reinforces that you care and appreciate them and the time you shared. Whether you got lucky one night or afternoon, or had a romantic time with your partner, let them know you were into it. With a partner, or with someone who gave you something sexually special, it’s a way to maintain the romance. With someone less close, it’s a chance for you to make your intentions clear. You might never text them again, but you’re saying farewell on a kind note.
- Last night with you was hot. So are you. Good luck out there!
- You’re fantastic, your next lover is really lucky. Have fun!
- How’s your gorgeous ass doing after our date?
- Thank you for the erotic gift of what we did.
- Loved loving you last night, love to love you again!
Talking About Sexting Is its Own Turn-on
Talking with someone about the sexting they like can make all the difference. Communication is key. Some people love the distraction of dirty texts during meetings or commutes – other people seize up with shyness. Does your lover like emojis, naughty exchanges or sultry notes that don’t pressure them to reply? Do they like to wake up or go to sleep with some sext stimulation? Find out, and you’ll take your sexting to the next level together.
Have you checked out PleazeMe.com? It is a social media platform where adults can be adults. We created the 7 Worlds of PleazeMe so that every person would have a place to privately explore their sexuality with like-minded people.
We believe in love, sexuality, and the power of inclusion. People of all shapes and sizes, colors and ethnicities, genders and sexualities are valuable and deserve to feel included. Everyone should have a safe place they can go to connect, discover and express themselves without fear of being judged, censored or discriminated against.
Take Me There!