Creative Ways to use Household Items as Sex Toys, Part Two
We’ve already given you some tips for how you can turn things you already have lying around into sex toys. But what if you’re a bit kinkier or just want to increase the intensity of your sex play without emptying your wallet? Take it up a notch with part two of our creative suggestions for pervertables—ordinary things (and places!) made kinky.
Don’t miss the original article: 8 Creative Ways to Use Household Items for Sex Play.
Your bedroom dungeon
Don’t have a playroom with leather straps? Well, hashtag goals. But until then, time to use your imagination.
Everyday clothing as bondage
There are so many interesting stops along the way between clothed and naked:
- Trap your lover in their shirt as they’re pulling it off. Simply grab the fabric and twist just as they get it to their arms for quick wrist bondage. Or snag it before it’s over their head for a makeshift blindfold or hood.
- Have them slide their underwear down to their knees and walk over to you hobbled. Or have them face the bed, then pull their drawers down yourself as you push your lover down.
- If they’re into humiliation or scent play, you can strip that same underwear off later and stuff it in their mouth.
- Other pieces of clothing can be useful, too: try belts, stockings, or tights to tie wrists or ankles. Your closet’s the limit!
Speaking of closets, have you considered putting your partner in one? A closet can be an animal cage, a jail cell, a punishment room, or any confined space that suits your fantasies:
- Tie them up, stash them inside, and see if they can escape. (There’s no fantasy like a Houdini fantasy!)
- “Punish” your partner by telling them to go into the the closet, face the corner, and think about what they’ve done. Dunce caps optional.
- Tumble in there together for some Downton Abbey–style action and pretend to be hiding from the butler.
Have a dresser with a mirror over it? Make your partner bend over and watch themselves and what you’re doing behind them. Or make them watch themselves strip while you sit in view and praise them.
Get in the kitchen
Use the space
Kitchen counters are hot (and kitchen floors are cold), and the taboo of sex someplace other than a bed can be fun. Furthermore, it’s a good place for role play: master and servant or naughty maid come to mind. One of you preparing something delicious for the other while wearing nothing but an apron is a classic. Careful with that stove, though!
Use the stuff – your kitchen is full of items that can be used as sex toys!
The kitchen is full of pervertable items. Open the drawers and see all the items you can use as sex toys:
- You’ve heard of spanking with a wooden spoon, but what about spatulas, meat mallets, or rolling pins? (A rolling pin is a massage tool, too!) Blindfold your lover with a dish towel and play a game of “what kitchen implement do I have now?”
- Scratch lightly with forks or bamboo skewers. Pinch their skin with chip clips. Anything you pick up, see if you can create an interesting sensation with it. (Leave the toaster alone.)
- Plastic wrap bondage! Take the roll out of the box. Then, wrap your partner up like a burrito—though, make sure they have a soft surface to fall onto. Or attach them very securely to a pole or chair. You can also wrap it around their forearms, thighs, or calves for instant double-limb bondage. Pick up some inexpensive safety scissors at any pharmacy so you can safely free them afterward.
- Don’t forget the knife block! A good knife-play trick is to show your partner a sharp, scary knife, then blindfold them and run a dull butter knife along their body. Or use the sharp one, but only if you know what you’re doing.
Raid the pantry for household items to use as sex toys
Ice cubes already an old story? Freeze some water in a condom and try an ice dildo. Any metal implement you stick in the freezer will make fun sensations, too..
Playing with your food is a well-known sexual interest, but have you considered the spice rack? Hot sauces can feel fascinating on bare skin. Be careful around mucous membranes: very hot chilis can actually burn you! Start with a drop on their arm before proceeding to tender inner elbows, bellies, or anything more sensitive! Things like peppermint or wintergreen oil can also work for this.
The bathroom is the only room in the house more intimate than the bedroom, which makes it an awesome place to do some transgressing.
Beyond shower sex
- Have a ritual bathing scene, where you make your partner perfectly scrub and clean for you, or where you lovingly wash them as an act of service.
- Blindfold your partner and have them float with their ears submerged for some sensory deprivation.
- Wet skin also makes for loud, splashy spanking, and hot water can increase skin tenderness. You could even go full locker-room and whip them with a wet, rolled-up towel.
Nasty role play
Bathrooms are embarrassing places. If you’re into humiliation play, take advantage! Make them let you watch while they use the toilet. Strip them down for a complete inspection and grooming, criticizing and praising aas you clean and perfect them. Or go full locker-room and whip them with a wet, rolled-up towel.
Try all those messy, nasty things you want to, like peeing on your partner, or using an enema to clean out their ass for sex. Shaving scenes are also best done here, unless you want to spend weeks cleaning shaving cream out of your carpet. It can be very sexy to shave your partner’s face, or other parts of them you’d like to be smooth. Having hot water available nearby is a big plus.
Hopefully you get the idea that wherever you live, there are a lot of ways you can use both the space and the things in it to have a kinky time. This article is meant to spark ideas and get you started. Comment below and tell us what else you’ve tried and where you clean and perfect your own pervertables.
Make the whole house spark joy.
Have you checked out PleazeMe.com? It is a social media platform where adults can be adults. We created the 7 Worlds of PleazeMe so that every person would have a place to privately explore their sexuality with like-minded people.
We believe in love, sexuality, and the power of inclusion. People of all shapes and sizes, colors and ethnicities, genders and sexualities are valuable and deserve to feel included. Everyone should have a safe place they can go to connect, discover and express themselves without fear of being judged, censored or discriminated against.
Take Me There!