Did you know that your favorite yoga poses reveal a secret sexy side when you take them into the bedroom? If you’ve never considered the possibility that yoga could be sexy, think about how you feel after a class. Relaxed, energized, and blissful, which is ideal for enjoying sex. Now remember that in addition to giving you a come-hither glow, yoga directs blood flow to the pelvis, which can increase arousal and intensify orgasm. Did somebody say Namaste?
Read on to discover the hidden sex potential of your asanas. Feel free to work your way straight through this erotic practice or pick and choose the poses that speak to you.
- Start on all fours. (I know. You love it already.) Hands under shoulders. Knees under hips. Back straight.
- Inhale as you gaze upward. Allow your chest to open toward the wall in front of you, as your pelvis tips forward and your stomach drops toward the floor.
- Exhale as you round your spine up toward the ceiling, tuck your chin into your chest, and pull your navel toward your spine.
- Continue for a minute, connecting each movement to your natural breathing pace.
Cat/Cow often makes an early appearance in yoga class because it’s so helpful at releasing back tension. But the rocking of the hips also helps direct blood flow to the pelvic region, which can put you in a sexier frame of mind. If you’re tense, ask your partner to massage your lower back while you do this.
When you’re ready to take it further, the massaging partner can by kneel upright behind the yogi partner and massage their back while they arch for cat, then grab their hips firmly and grind into their backside when they drop for cow. From here, it’s easy to transition into …
- From all fours, put your big toes together and widen your knees as much as is comfortable.
- Lower your bottom to your heels, stretch your arms out in front of you, lower your torso to your thighs and rest your forehead on the floor.
A classic go-to when class becomes too intense, Child’s Pose is grounding and relaxing. This makes it an ideal pose to transition from the workday to the bedroom.
Try having your partner lean over you while you’re in this pose, their chest to your back. They should support their weight with their hands, not let it rest on you. Enjoy the heat of their body. Ask them to nuzzle your back with their mouth and warm you with their breath. Focus on sensations and see where they take you.
If you’re the tending partner, scatter kisses all over their back and neck. Stroke the length of their spine from neck to tailbone. Massage their neck and temples.
- Turn over and lie flat on your back.
- Turn your palms up and relax.
A traditional yoga finale, this is a good transition from relaxation to stimulation. Since you’re now face up, the front part of your body is accessible. Allow your partner to caress your face, neck, chest, arms, hands, legs, and pelvis while you focus on what you’re feeling. Give in to it. Respond to anything you like with upward pressure. Let yourself moan. Ask to be kissed.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor, hip distance apart.
- Place your arms flat on the floor, palms down.
- Ground into your hands and feet while you raise your pelvis, leaving your head and shoulders on the floor.
- Hold for a count of five, then lower one vertebra at a time back to the floor. Repeat a few times.
This is a great transition from sweet sensuousness to heightened sexuality. In addition to being positively pornogrpahic in appearance, Bridge Pose pumps blood into your pelvis and engages your pelvic floor muscles, which are the ones you clench when you climax.
- Flip over so you’re face down again.
- Put your hands and feet on the floor and lift your hips to stretch your butt toward the ceiling.
- In this inverted V shape, continue lifting your hips as you allow your heels to stretch toward the floor.
Well, this is certainly suggestive. Now that your body is relaxed and aroused, your ass is fully on display in this most submissive of poses. Depending on your shared preferences, Downward Dog is great for spanking, erotic massage, oral sex, and many other possibilities.
You may have to give your partner some specific direction to get what you want. Ask them to take a firm hold of your Kundalini zone, meaning vulva, the base of the balls, or anywhere else on your pelvis that feels great. Have them squeeze rhythmically or apply long strokes from your ass down the backs of your legs. Have them straddle you so that they’re facing your backside. Ask for swats or caresses or for them to inch down your pants to expose your cheeks. Ask them to grip you between their thighs and make you feel held.
By this time, you’ll probably be ready to get busy right there on your yoga mat, if you aren’t already! And since a great orgasm is still the gold standard of stress relief, ending your practice with one is the ultimate in self care. Namaste.
Have you checked out PleazeMe.com? It is a social media platform where adults can be adults. We created the 7 Worlds of PleazeMe so that every person would have a place to privately explore their sexuality with like-minded people.
We believe in love, sexuality, and the power of inclusion. People of all shapes and sizes, colors and ethnicities, genders and sexualities are valuable and deserve to feel included. Everyone should have a safe place they can go to connect, discover and express themselves without fear of being judged, censored or discriminated against.
*This article may include affiliate links. This means we may make a commission when you purchase through the link, at no additional cost to you. All profits are put back into the platform to create more fun features and make it grow! We need YOUR help to continue our sex-positive mission! Thank you for supporting PleazeMe! You can find other ways to support PleazeMe at https://thedigitalsexualrevolution.com.