The Tantra Goddess. She is magnetic. She radiates sexuality. She is in control of her destiny. She is always dynamically serene, even when scrubbing a toilet or searching for lost keys. How, you may ask, can you transform yourself into this magically tantalizing creature?
Good news. You are already her.
The Tantra Goddess exists within you. She is perhaps your truest self. But many of us lose track of her in the chaos of daily life. The good news is that discovering and revealing her is not an enormous undertaking but rather a series of small, pleasurable shifts.
The Tantra Goddess accepts and loves herself exactly as she is. If she wants to change something about herself, she approaches the transformation as a fun challenge and an opportunity to grow. She does not berate or doubt herself. She offers herself the same love and acceptance she shows everyone else. So first, tap into your goddess nature by offering yourself some love. Then read on for some practical tips on manifesting your inner Tantra Goddess.
You may also be interested in reading Get in Touch with the Divine Feminine.
Your Body Is Her Temple
In tantra expert Andre Van Lysebeth’s book Tantra: The Cult of the Feminine , he says, “Tantra sees the body as a living temple. For centuries, the West has been caught up in the drama of opposing the flesh and spirit, whereas for Tantra there is no border between the two, nor are they intrinsically different.” In other words, you can’t summon forth your inner goddess without carefully tending your body, as that is her temple.
If you’re someone who has trouble prioritizing self care, one of the most powerful things you can do to bring forth your goddess within is to commit to tending your body. A neglected goddess cannot sparkle and shine. Diet, fitness, grooming, and dressing the part are all part of the goddess regimen.
For Maximum Impact: Do Yoga
If you can only commit to one change, try adding a weekly Tantra, Hatha or Kundalini yoga class to your schedule. Each practice helps align your spine, stretch your muscles, tone your pelvic floor, and get you breathing. That’s a pretty good return on a 60 minute investment.
If you’re able to do more, try the following steps.
Eat Like A Tantra Goddess
If you can’t recall the last time you ate something green, start with small and gradual changes to your diet. Try making a delicious salad of greens, colorful seasonal vegetables, and quinoa. If you’re already a salad eater, try cooking. Or learn a new healthy dish.
Try Adding A Ritual
Commit to doing something indulgent every day for a week. See how it makes you feel.
Suggested morning ritual:
Brew yourself a cup of coffee or tea and get in touch with outside. If you have a porch, great. If not, try opening a window, or at least opening the curtains. Sip and watch and notice things. Start the day slow. If outside isn’t accessible, try a morning journal ritual. Just write down whatever comes to mind. Notice your thoughts. Accept them.
Suggested evening ritual:
Run your ideal bath. Or run a luxurious shower. Add bubbles, scents, candles, music, or anything else that makes you smile. Before you get in, try a dry brushing. This Ayurvedic practice helps release toxins and improve circulation. When you’re done, soak in the water for as long as you like. Let your mind and hands wander. Touch yourself. Feel free to masturbate to climax or not.
Wrap yourself in a soft cushy towel afterward and take yourself to bed. Continue your self love, share your sexual energy with a partner, or simply perform a tantric breathing exercise before sleep.
- Get more rest. A goddess is never cranky from too little sleep. Try going to bed an hour earlier than usual. See how it changes your outlook the next day.
- Clean out your closet. Challenge yourself to get rid of any item of clothing in which you don’t feel comfortable. Whether it’s a poor fit or just not your color, if you don’t love it, don’t wear it. Passing it on to someone in need will activate your compassion while making room for the things your goddess wants to wear.
- Get naked. If you really want to connect with your goddess, try making your home a clothing free zone. Spending your downtime in the nude is a great way to revel in the gloriousness of your body.
- Meditate. Start with a simple mindfulness practice of sitting quietly and observing the sensations in your body, the thoughts in your mind, and the sounds in your environment. Also, try some Tantric breathing exercises. If you enjoy this, consider treating yourself to a Tantric meditation workshop.
- Get your hands dirty. Plant something and watch it grow. Or buy a potted herb plant from a nursery and tend it. Basil, rosemary, and oregano are all fragrant, edible, and hard to kill.
- Take a class. Something like pottery is ideal because it involves working with your hands. But anything that interests you, from dance to cooking, will stimulate your curiosity and make you more fully present.
- Reach out to your ladies. The goddess supports and reveres other women, so make a positive feminine social life part of your practice.
- Learn to let go. For example, when you’re frustrated, try releasing yourself from attachment to an outcome. Whether you’ve misplaced your keys or blown out a tire, try to deal with it patiently and joyfully.
If you want to rock your Tantra right now, book a massage or facial. The goddess loves pampering and will show up if it’s offered.
Or give yourself a restorative breast massage. Using a little rose scented oil, make slow circles around the chest area with both hands. Aim for thirty or forty rotations.
You Are Already Her
Remember, you are not becoming something new. You are gently and lovingly integrating your deeper self with your everyday self. Enjoy the transformation.
Have you checked out PleazeMe.com? It is a social media platform where adults can be adults. We created the 7 Worlds of PleazeMe so that every person would have a place to privately explore their sexuality with like-minded people.
We believe in love, sexuality, and the power of inclusion. People of all shapes and sizes, colors and ethnicities, genders and sexualities are valuable and deserve to feel included. Everyone should have a safe place they can go to connect, discover and express themselves without fear of being judged, censored or discriminated against.